Gaskets, Inc. offers a complete line of high and cold temperature gaskets for a wide range of applications. Contact Gaskets Inc. with your specific requirements and we will find a solution!
Tadpole seal gaskets (Bulb & Tail) are useful due to the thickness and compression of the bulb material which allows rebound from compression and lets the tadpole conform to uneven surfaces. Gaskets has over 13,600 different combinations of tadpole seals to ensure you get exactly what you need. Our tadpole seals can handle temperatures from 500°F/260°C up to 2,000°F/538°C.
Standard applications for tadpole seals are:
- Sealing Oven Doors
- Damper Blades
- Expansion Joints
- Panel Joints
Showing all 7 results
- GT29D Basalt Woven Cloth Cover/Inconel Wire Mesh Core Learn More >
- GT29C Basalt Woven Cloth Cover/Stainless Steel Hollow Core Learn More >
- GT29S Basalt Woven Cloth Cover/Stainless Steel Solid Mesh Core Learn More >
- GT23L Vermiculite Coated Fiberglass Cover/Ceramic Core Tadpole Seal Learn More >
- GT23C Vermiculite Coated Fiberglass Cover/Hollow Core Tadpole Seal Learn More >
- GT23D Vermiculite Coated Fiberglass Cover/Inconel Core Tadpole Seal Learn More >
- GT23S Vermiculite Coated Fiberglass Cover/Stainless Core Tadpole Seal Learn More >